Portable Outlet UPS - Uninterruptible Power Supply & CPAP Battery
· Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
· Rated Capacity: 159Wh/14.4mAh
· Rated Power Output: 100W
· Compatible with Solar Chargers
· Pure Sine Wave Technology
When the power goes out, your CPAP stays on!
Simply plug your CPAP or BiPAP into your Portable Outlet and then into your home’s wall outlet. While receiving your therapy, the battery stays fully charged.
But when there is an outage, the battery automatically switches ON.
Your CPAP or BiPAP therapy continues without any power interruption.
The longest lasting, most versatile CPAP Battery
The Portable Outlet PSW CPAP Battery is the first Pure Sine Wave CPAP Battery that can power any brand and model CPAP without any additional adapters or accessories. That's because of our 110 Volt input port is as simple as plugging your CPAP into the wall in your bedroom.
Pure Sine Wave, Rechargeable CPAP Battery
· Works with the most popular models of CPAP/BiPAP
· Power a CPAP & a USB device at the same time
· Does not require additional adapters or connectors
· TSA & FAA approved for commercial air travel
· Can power Laptops, TVs and other electronics
· Pure Sine Wave Technology adds battery life
· Optional compatible solar panel charger available
· Color Display & Power Percentage Indicator
· AC Discharge Output: 110V/60Hz
· Cells: 43,200mAh; 14.4 Ah
· USB Output 5V/3.0 A
· 1 year warranty
Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset run times
14 to 16 hours with average pressure at 10cmH20 (Heated Humidifier & Heated Tube OFF)
7 to 9 hours with average pressure at 10cmH20 (Heated Humidifier at 3, Non-Heated Tube)
Respironics DreamStation Auto run times
14 to 16 hours average pressure at 10cmH20 (Heated Humidifier & Heated Tube OFF)
The Portable Outlet: Pure Sine Wave (PO-PSW) has all the features of the PO160UPS. Except it does not have an Uninterruptable Power Supply and it is not compatible with a solar charger.