Medistrom, Pilot-24 Plus, Back-up Power Supply for Resmed S9 & 10 PAPs
With Pilot-24 Plus, you can rest assured that you won’t be woken in the middle of the night to find that your CPAP machine is not running. If the power is interrupted at night, your CPAP machine will drive power from your Pilot-24 without stopping. Once the power comes back on, the machine will continue using the power from your power outlet.
Pilot-24 Plus comes with additional features that are essential during power outages such as an LED light, night enough for you to be able to find things around. Pilot-24 Plus also includes a USB port which can be used for charging cell phones and other hand held devices.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH A VIDEO ABOUT THE PILOT-24 PLUS POWERING RESMED PAP SYSTEMS
• Portable CPAP Battery unit
• Output Cable for S9 Series PAP devices
• Output Cable for AirSense 10 Series PAP devices
• AirSense 10 Charging Adapter
HOW TO CHARGE:
Pilot-24 Plus Backup Power Supply unit for PAP devices can be charged by the original ResMed S9 power adaptor or by AirSense 10 Power adaptor with the use of AirSense 10 Charging adaptor.
To ensure that your CPAP machine does not stop working in the case of a power outage, you can use the Pilot-24 PLus as a permanent backup power supply. You need to plug in the ResMed original power adaptor into the wall power outlet (S9 power adaptor will plug in directly, and the AirSense 10 power adaptor will plug into Pilot-24 Plus through AirSense 10 Charging converter), in the same way as you would do for recharging the battery.
In the Output opening, plug in the S9 or AirSense 10 output cable, and connect it directly to your CPAP machine. Use your CPAP machine as usual.
WARNING: When the CPAP is not being used (during the day), please ensure to switch the battery off by using an on/off switch on the front panel. This will prolong the life of your battery.
REMSED S9 and AIRSENSE 10 PAP COMPATIBILITY:
• ResMed S9 Escape
• ResMed S9 Elite
• ResMed S9 AutoSet
• ResMed S9 VPAP S
• ResMed S9 VPAP Auto
• ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP
• ResMed AirSense 10 Elite
• ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
• ResMed AirSense 10 VPAP Auto
• Capacity: 100 Wh
• Size: 19x12x2 cm
• Weight: 1.8 lbs
• Cell types: Industrial grade genuine rechargeable lithium ion cells manufactured by LG®
• Output voltage: 24V for CPAP, 5V for USB
• Life time: approximately 500 full discharges
• Approximate usage: Depending on the pressure and other settings of PAP device.
• Charging time: ~ 2.5 hours
• Warranty: 6 months from the date of purchase