One Pillow. Four Sleeping Options. That’s the CPAPMax CPAP Pillow.
This versatile pillow offers the CPAP user options to increase comfort and decrease the chances of mask seal disruption and pressure points. Choose from two sleeping surfaces and two levels of thickness for improved support. The pillow features cutouts on each side ideal for side-sleepers.
Two Sleep Surfaces:
- Plush Memory Foam Sleeping Surface
- or Flip-It-Over
- Traditional Fiberfill Sleeping Surface
Two Pillow Thickness Options:
- Use the 3/4 inch Foam Layer
- or Remove-It
- For a Thinner Pillow
Pillow Design Features:
- Curved Edge works naturally with the curve of the shoulder for a comfortable fit.
- Cut Outs edges accommodate the mask and hose for side-sleepers.
- Center Zone cradles the head for support and alignment.
- Cool Foam surface allows for ventilation reducing potential for dampness.
- Tube Tether to secure the hose and reduce drag on the mask and seal disruption.
- Zippered Pillow Cover can be removed for washing.
Please note, the zippered cover is not a pillow case, it is simply outer cover of the pillow itself. Interested in a pillowcase form fitted for the CPAPMax pillow? Visit this page to view and order: