When power goes out, your CPAP stays ON!
One battery powers every brand and model of CPAP & BiPAP
Delivers the best results for Resmed AirSense/AirCurve 10 and 11, and Phillips Respironics Dreamstation and Dreamstation 2
Don’t get caught without your CPAP therapy during power outages.
Even longer battery life on the ResMed AirSense 11
Sleep physicians, sleep labs, and home medical equipment providers are reporting that the PO-160UPS provides longer battery life throughout the night on the AirSense 11 compared to previous CPAP models. Most have told us that patients are getting a full 8 hours of sleep using the PO-160UPS on the AirSense 11, even while using heated humidity. That is likely because the AirSense 11 uses a smaller, 65 Watt power supply, compared to the 90 Watt transformers used to power ResMed S9 and AirSense 10 models.
It also powers the newest DreamStation-2 and iBreeze models
Simply plug your CPAP or BiPAP into your Portable Outlet and then into your wall outlet. While receiving your therapy, the battery stays fully charged.
But when there is an outage, the battery automatically switches ON.
Your CPAP or BiPAP therapy continues without any power interruption.
Features of the Portable Outlet for CPAP Devices
- 159 Watt, 110 Volt UPS, and Rechargeable CPAP Battery
- Works with the most popular models of CPAP & BiPAP
- Power a CPAP and USB device at the same time
- Does not require additional adapters or connectors
- TSA & FAA approved for commercial air travel
- Can power Laptops, TVs and other electronics
- Pure Sine Wave Technology adds battery life
- Color Display & Power Percentage Indicator
- AC Discharge Output: 110V/60Hz
- Cells: 43,200mAh; 14.4 Ah
- USB Output 5V/3.0 A
- 1-year warranty