NEW VERSION 2: 159W UPS and CPAP Battery
- Powers all ResMed & Respironics CPAPs and BiPAPs
- Provides 8 to 10 hours of therapy on average, with heated tube and heated humidifier turned off
- Power supply built-in, recharges with standard cord
- Does not require additional connectors or adapters
- Pure Sine Wave Technology adds battery life
- Redesigned circuit board and raised chassis runs cooler than other pass-through batteries
- Auto-Switches internationally (100V to 240V)
- Meets TSA & FAA guidelines for air travel
- AC Power Output: 100W-110V/60Hz
- Fast Charging USB – Output 5V/3.0 A
- 1 year warranty
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
- Rated Capacity: 159Wh/14.4mAh
- Rated Power Output: 100W
- Compatible with Solar Chargers
- Pure Sine Wave Technology
When the power goes out, your CPAP stays on!
Simply plug your CPAP or BiPAP into your Portable Outlet and then into your home’s wall outlet. While receiving your therapy, the battery stays fully charged.
But when there is an outage, the battery automatically switches ON.
Your CPAP or BiPAP therapy continues without any power interruption.
The longest-lasting, most versatile CPAP Battery
The Portable Outlet PSW CPAP Battery is the first Pure Sine Wave CPAP Battery that can power any brand and model CPAP without any additional adapters or accessories. That’s because our 110 Volt input port is as simple as plugging your CPAP into the wall in your bedroom.
Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset run times
8 to 10 hours with average pressure at 10cmH20 (Heated Humidifier & Heated Tube OFF)
Respironics DreamStation Auto run times
8 to 10 hours average pressure at 10cmH20 (Heated Humidifier & Heated Tube OFF)