- Built-in Heated Humidifier, with Auto-Climate Control
- Optional Heated Tubing to reduce tube re-condensation
- Auto-Adjusting Pressure (4-20cmH20)
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (1-3cmH20)
- Auto Ramp with sleep onset detection
- SmartStart (Auto On/Off when wearing or removing PAP mask)
- Central Sleep Apnea (CSA) detection
- Cheyne-Stokes Respiratory (CSR) detection
- Respiratory effort-related arousals (RERA) detection
- Auto Altitude Adjustment
- Leak Compensation
- Efficiacy Reporting (AHI, Leak)
- SD Card download capability
- Built-in wireless connectivity
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- myAir system reports to your smartphone, tablet or PC
- Includes 6′ Slimline CPAP Tubing
- Travel Bag
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2.5lbs, Size: 3.7″ x 10.2″ x 5.5″
Personal Therapy Assistant in myAir™ guides patients through equipment setup and acclimation by providing interactive voice-guided video instructions. 4
Care Check-In asks time-based check-in questions throughout the first month of therapy and provides tailored coaching and support to help troubleshoot common therapy issues. 5
Availability of over-the-air software upgrade capability provides the opportunity to directly receive maintenance and feature updates.
An easy-to-use touchscreen makes navigating AirSense 11 settings simple and intuitive.
Advanced event detection identifies central sleep apnea, respiratory effort–related arousal and Cheyne-Stokes respiration events to provide treating physicians valuable insight into the continued health of your patients.
Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the Remote Assist feature) and change device settings remotely. If patients opt-in, data from their Care Check-In responses will be available in AirView, which can provide a deeper understanding of therapy progress.
Simple Start/Stop button makes it easy to turn therapy on and off with a single tap.
The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
AutoSet Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep to help patients with high pressure intolerance.
Integrated heated humidifier can be controlled manually or automatically with the Climate Control feature.
Combines the same trusted therapy modes of AirSense 10 AutoSet and AutoSet for Her.